University College Student Services

Welcome to University College's Student Services! 

The University College staff is dedicated to providing support and assistance to a wide array of students, from those who are unsure of their major to those who need extra help with improving their grade point averages. 

Students can get connected with many resources available by visiting the University College offices in Dinkins Hall.  Undeclared students should contact their assigned advisor or may contact our Advising Center by calling 803/323-4784 or stopping by 108 Dinkins.

We are excited to work with you throughout your Winthrop career!