Vending Services

About Us

The Winthrop vending machines on campus are operated by various vending companies which have service contracts with the university. These companies report directly to the Vice President for Finance and Business.

Winthrop desires to make your vending experience a good one. Use the snack machine form or the drink machine form to report a problem.


Requests for reimbursement of lost money in a Winthrop vending machine may be made to the Cashiers Office, located on the ground floor of Tillman Hall. The machine type, number, and location are required for reimbursement.


To report vandalism, please visit the Winthrop University Police Department or call 803/323-3333.