Winthrop University: Records & Registration - Directions for Change of Major/Minor/Advisor

We are here to help you!
Winthrop's admissions team is ready and available to help you. If you have any questions, there are three ways you can contact us:
Phone: 803/323-2191
Virtual Chat: Click here to register

For updates, announcements and special messages from Admissions, please follow us on Instagram - @winthropadmissions

Also, please see our FAQs for prospective students and families amid Covid-19.

If you are changing your major, minor, concentration, or catalog year, complete the Change of Curriculum form and return it to your current Student Services Office. 

To change an advisor, contact your Student Services Office.


If your current major is:

Your Student Services Office is:

Art, Art History, Interior Design, Visual
Communication Design, Music, Dance,

College of Visual and Performing Arts
124 McLaurin Hall

Athletic Training, Early Childhood, Elementary,
Exercise Science, Family & Consumer Sciences,
Middle Level, Physical Education, Special Education,
Sport Management

College of Education
144 Withers

Business, Computer Science, Economics,
Digital Information Design

College of Business
226 Thurmond

Biology, Chemistry, English, Environmental
Studies/Sciences, History, Human Nutrition, Individualized Studies,
Integrated Marketing Communication, Mass Communication, Mathematics,
Modern Languages, Philosophy and Religion, Political
Science, Psychology, Science Communication, 
Social Work, Sociology

College of Arts and Sciences
106 Kinard


University College
108 Dinkins Hall



Last Updated: 5/11/20