Forms and Policies


Forms Online

Approval to Transfer Credit (PDF - 649 KB)

CBA Induction Application (Qualtrics)

CBA Undergraduate Petition (PDF)  

Change of Curriculum (Catalog/Major/Concentration/Minor)

University-wide Undergraduate Petition Process

Undergraduate Suspended Student Petition



  1. The easiest way to complete any of the following "fillable" online forms is to first save the pdf to your computer;
  2. Complete all sections of the form and save any changes;
  3. Send the completed form as an attachment via e-mail to CBA Student Services, or print it and drop it off in 226 Thurmond. 
  4. If the form is 'not fillable," it will have to be printed out, handwritten, and submitted to CBA Student Services.   

See Records and Registration for Additional Online Forms 


Resources and Policies

Cultural Events

Repeat Policy

Satisfactory/ Unsatisfactory

Withdrawal From Courses