Student FAQ


How do I get a common book?

Please e-mail to set up a time where you can pick up a copy of the book. 

What do I do if I have concerns about  technology or connecting to the internet? 

Please see the Student Resources provided by Computing and Information Technology.

How do I go about the suspension petition process?

If you would like to submit a suspension appeal, please see below for procedure to do so:

  • Step 1: Review the petition for academically suspended or dismissed and follow the instructions, it can be found here.
  • Step 2: Touch base with your Academic Advisor or Student Services Director for your college to secure their signature and discuss you past academic performance, major requirements, and recommendation on how best to complete your degree interest.
  • Step 3: Request a Suspended Student Academic Success Center Client Audit from
  • Step 4: After you have all materials, e-mail to schedule the appointment.

For all other questions, please e-mail

What do I do if i have concerns about personal issues?

As shared in an e-mail from Student Affairs, the following help is available: 

  • Students who are currently engaged with Counseling Services or Student Advocacy and Trauma Support counseling should check their e-mail for messages from their counselor about tele-mental health needs. Please visit the Center for Student Wellness webpage for more information.  
  • Office of Accessibility (OA) staff are available for students via e-mail. OA can then explore options such as Skype, telephone, or other online options to engage in discussion and conversation. OA staff can be reached at  
  • Health Services is offering telephone triage appointments for eligible students during the remote instruction time period. Please visit the Center for Student Wellness webpage for more information.  
  • The Dean of Students Office is available to assist with resource needs. Students may reach out to Assistant Dean of Students, Miranda Knight, at with questions and concerns. As there will likely be a delay in responding and limited options on campus, please call 211from your cell phone or visit for immediate assistance with resources.  
  • The Center for Career Development and Internships (CDI) provides career services to students and alumni both in-person and virtually. To schedule an appointment, log in to Handshake or contact the CDI.