Temporary Employee - PAF Holds

If you have received an e-mail from our Personnel Action system (hrpaf@winthrop.edu) then your agreement has been placed on hold pending the completion of the forms listed on the e-mail.

Please complete only the items below that are listed on your e-mail. Documents should be delivered to the Office of Human Resources, 303 Tillman Hall, 701 Oakland Avenue, Rock Hill, SC 29733 or by e-mail to hrhelp@winthrop.edu. Do not e-mail any documents that include PII (personally identifiable information) on them, such as SSN. Please feel free to call the office if you have any questions. 803/323-2273

    New Hire Information Form includes basic demographics and emergency contact information.

    W-4 Form (If e-mailing the form, you should only enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.)

    SC W-4 Form (South Carolina employee's tax withholding form) If e-mailing the form, only include the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.

    If you will not be working in the state of SC, please refer to this page for more information with regard to required documents for Out of State Adjuncts.

    Employee Certification Form Regarding Student Loan Default

    Self-Disclosure Form Regarding Pending Offense and Conviction

    Employee should have received an e-mail from service@I9advantage.com requesting the completion of Section 1 of the online form. If you are unable to find the e-mail with the link to the online form, notify our office at hrhelp@winthrop.edu.

    Employee should contact the Office of Human Resources to present documents for verification and completion of Section 2 of the I-9 form, call 803/323-2273 or e-mail hrhelp@winthrop.edu to schedule an appointment.

    Background Check Request Form  (to be submitted by department)

    Background Check Vendor Authorization - The employee should have received an e-mail from HR with a link to the vendor's authorization page. The employee should access this link to complete the form then electronically sign (e-sign and finish) and submit the form.

    Temporary Staff Application

    Adjunct Faculty Application