Social Work

Bachelor of Social Work

Transfer Credit Information 

For information regarding transfer course credit from other institutions of higher education, please see the Undergraduate Transfer Credit Policy.

Winthrop students who wish to take coursework at another institution should contact the Office of Student Services in the College of Arts and Sciences for completion of the Approval To Transfer Credit Form. This will ensure that courses will transfer back to Winthrop and indicate the Winthrop equivalent course so students can apply the course(s) to their BSW degree program.


For questions regarding transfer credits related to the BSW degree, please contact the Office of Student Services within the College of Arts and Sciences.

Office of Student Services

106 Kinard Hall

Rock Hill, SC 29733