Community Partners

We have over 100 Community Agencies that we partner with on a yearly basis.  Field instructors must have a BSW or MSW degree from a CSWE-accredited program and should be two years post-graduation.  They do not have to have a license. A student can work with a task manager with another degree, but needs to have a minimum of one (1) hour per week with the BSW/MSW in supervision. That can be scheduled at the same time each week, or worked into the workday as it becomes necessary or questions arise. 

If your Agency is interested in becoming a Field Site or a BSW/MSW Field Instructor, please complete the links below or contact the Field Office at

Field Concerns

If you are a current Agency/Field Instructor and you have concerns about a student placed with you, please fill out the Agency Report of Field Concerns form and submit to your assigned Winthrop Field Faculty member. 


Agency Employees

Faculty and Student