Name Change Form

For name changes, complete and submit this online form and then report to the Office of Human Resources within 7 days to present your new Social Security card as proof of the name change. A photo or copy will not be accepted.

Employee Type:


  • Students must present name change information with the office of Records & Registration
  • Update existing I-9 in the office of Human Resources when changing your name
  • PEBA insurance and retirement will be notified of the change by HR as needed