Student Complaints

Non-Academic Complaint Form

To be completed by a student or Division of Student Life employee when it is alleged that a Student Life policy or procedure was not followed or implemented consistently. Per the Student Complaint Procedures (pdf - 1.89 MB), "…students are encouraged to address their complaints initially to the office responsible for overseeing the immediate area causing the concern". Non-academic complaints related to the Winthrop University Police Department must be filed with the police department as an official report.