Winthrop University: CBA Student Services - International Field Experience

Student Services

Students may gain international field experience and earn course credit at the same time! These trips provide an opportunity for students to experience international travel and another culture to gain invaluable education in global values. Students may enroll in BADM 400 (undergraduate) or BADM 600 (graduate) to gain 3 elective course hours.


Need a passport?  The International Center has put together a guide for you: "How to Apply for a U.S. Passport" (138kb pdf)

Last Updated: 1/29/20