Winthrop University: CBA Student Services - Changing Majors

Don't miss out on Admissions virtual and in-person events we have to offer this Fall including Weekday and Saturday Visits, Major Knowledge Sessions with Winthrop Faculty, Transfer Information Sessions, and SO MANY MORE HERE!

Check out our Monthly Admissions Newsletter and Digital Viewbook

Student Services

Changing Your Major

Change to the College of Business Administration:
Visit the Student Services office of your current college to complete the Change of Curriculum Form.  Once we receive the signed form, we will sign the form, send it to Records and Registration, and assign a new advisor to you in the area of business that you specify on the Change of Major form.  If you have questions about this process, you may contact our office.
Change from or Change within the College of Business Administration:
Please come to the CBA Student Services office, 226 Thurmond, to complete or submit the Change of Curriculum Form . 

PLEASE NOTE:  Requests for Changes of Major must be completed before the Early Advising period each semester.  

Last Updated: 10/9/20