Winthrop University: CAS Student Services - Transfer Credit Instructions
Contact Information
CAS Student Services
106 Kinard Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
803/323-2347 (fax)
E-mail Us

Student Services

Transfer Credit Information

This form should be filled out by current Winthrop University Arts and Sciences majors who plan to transfer credit to Winthrop from another institution. This form should be turned in to the Office of Student Services in 106 Kinard. Based on the information submitted on this form, an approval to transfer form will be completed. This should be completed before you take a course at another institution, to ensure that the course will transfer.

Download the Transfer Credit Information Form (pdf) now.

Last Updated: 7/13/22