Winthrop University: Academic Space and Scheduling - How to Reserve Space

How to Reserve Space for an Event

All requests for reserving campus spaces need to be made through the Coursedog events system.  Winthrop faculty and staff can access the Coursedog system through the link in Wingspan or by accessing Coursedog directly (login required).

The user guide for Coursedog Events (pdf - 2.1 MB) provides instructions for faculty and staff who need to request space.  Questions about a specific space should be directed to the space use manager for the appropriate building. (see the list here: Space Use Managers and Approval List)

Winthrop students who wish to reserve space for a student organization or group event should use the Request Event Space link found in Wingspan (COMING SOON).

Internal users who are requesting space on behalf of an external group and external users should contact the Office of University Events to inquire about renting space on campus for an event.


Last Updated: 11/7/22