Winthrop University: Switch to a new VA benefit

Current Students

If you are a current student using VA benefits and wish to switch over to a different benefit, please fill out the forms below. 

  1. Certificate of Eligibility 
    • The Certificate of Eligibility is documentation that shows that a student is recieving VA Benefits. If you do not have a Certificate of Eligibility, please contact the VA in order to obtain a copy. 
    • Submit your Certificate of Eligibility - Submit COE
  2. Student Profile Sheet  
  3. Certification Request Form
    • Each semester, student's must indicate that they would like for their schedule to be certified with the VA. Fill out this form after you have registered for classes.

Last Updated: 1/9/23