Evaluation of International Transcripts

If you have completed university courses at an institution outside of the United States, you must have international coursework evaluated by an independent evaluation service. A course by course evaluation is required and the evaluation must show a grade point average and degree if one was awarded. Once an evaluation has been completed, please request that an official copy be sent to: gradstudies@winthrop.edu or Graduate Studies at Winthrop University, 211 Tillman Hall, Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA.  The evaluation report must be sent to the graduate school office directly from the evaluation service; we will not accept evaluations from applicants.

Listed below are suggested agencies which can evaluate your previous course work. You may choose any agency listed here or any other educational evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). 

World Education Services
Bowling Green Station
Post Office Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
Internet:  www.wes.org
Phone: 212/966-6311

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
Post Office Box 92970
Milwaukee, WI  53202-0970
Internet:  www.ece.org
Phone:  414/289-3400

Office of International Education Services
American Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions
One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite #520
Washington, DC  20036-1135
Internet:  www.aacrao.org
Phone:  202/296-3359
Fax:  202/872-8857