Women's and Gender Studies

Graduate Programs

The National Women's Studies Association offers a searchable database of graduate programs.

Many universities host graduate programs in women's studies, including the University of South Carolina, offers a graduate certificate in Women's Studies which may be taken in conjunction with any graduate degree program.

The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill offers a graduate minor in Women's and Gender Studies.

Duke University offers a graduate certificate in Feminist Studies for students enrolled in graduate Ph.D. programs.

Emory University offers both a Ph.D. and graduate certificate in Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.

Georgia State University offers an M.A. or graduate certificate in Women's Studies.

Rutgers University offers both an M.A. and a Ph.D. in Women's and Gender Studies.

Texas Woman's University offers both and M.A. and Ph.D in Women's Studies.