UNDERGRADUATE GRADUATION & COMMENCEMENT INFORMATION
Click on the Graduation Term for information:
Mark your calendars!!!
SPRING 2017 Graduation 101 Information Sessions: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 from 11am-12pm at Dina's Place.
Graduation 101 Information Sessions are held each Fall Semester and each Spring Semester. Come learn more about the graduation process, how to avoid any delays, what to expect when you are close to graduation and information about the commencement ceremony itself.
The Spring 2017 Grad-Finale is scheduled for Tuesday, February 28, 2017 from 10am-6pm at the bookstore.
Undergraduate Graduation Checklist:
- Submitted graduation application to the Office Records and Registration
- Completed senior survey (Senior Survey will be emailed the week of graduation to all degree applicants)
- Ordered cap and gown
- Ordered announcements
- Completed Cultural Events requirement
- Completed a Perkins Loan Exit Interview (if you received a Perkins Loan)
- Cleared your account balance at Winthrop prior to graduation