**Our application for admission in 2015 will become available on September 1.**
We will send a message to all students who are in our database to let you know when the 2015 application is available.
You will receive instructions on how to create an account in our portal.
After you have created an account, you will be able to complete and submit an application for spring, summer or fall 2015.
Application Options for Fall 2014 (Fall classes begin on August 25)
- Apply online (preferred) by clicking on the button below. The last day to submit an online application for fall 2014 is August 20.
Students who experience technical problems with our online application should send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Print a .PDF version of the appropriate application and submit it to:
Office of Admissions
Rock Hill, SC 29733
View PDF versions of our application forms
- All of our forms are available as .PDF files unless otherwise noted. To access a .PDF form, free Adobe Acrobat Reader
software must be installed. After you have installed the software,
simply click on a form title to open it. Please note any instruction
pages provided and print instructions and forms when applicable.
- South Carolina applicants please note: All students who claim residence in the state or entitlement to pay in-state tuition should complete the Residency Form that is enclosed with each application.
Students who do not submit this form will be coded as out-of-state
until the Residency Form has been received and reviewed by an admissions
- You can view the status of your application at www.winthrop.edu/mystatus.
Download Adobe Reader