Consultation Request Form

University College Academic Advising offers  personalized consultation sessions for Undeclared and Incoming Transfer students to discuss how to achieve academic and personal success while at Winthrop. We can connect you with campus resources, discuss an academic plan, review your degree requirements, and more!

Contact our office to schedule an appointment!