Are you looking to get involved on campus? Here are a few upcoming events where you can meet several of our student organizations or find ways to get engaged
- Leadership Institute for First-Timers (LIFT)
- Saturday, February 21, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm DIGS 220. Registration has closed if you would like to be added to the wait list please email email@example.com
- Student Leader Workshops
- Event Planning/Marketing
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 @5:00pm in DIGS 220 Click here to register
- Thursday, February 26, 2015 @ 5:00pm in DIGS 220. Click here to register
- Safe Zone
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 @ 11:00am in DIGS. Click here to register
- Thursday, March 5, 2015 @ 5:00pm in DIGS 220
All student organizations must attend one of these information sessions in order to re-register for the 2014-2015 academic year. Please choose one of the following dates/times and send a representative from your organization to attend.
- Friday, March 6 @ 2 pm (DIGS 114)
Student Allocations Training
A student organization must attend an allocations training during the academic year they wish to receive funding.
- Friday, March 6 @ 3 pm (DIGS 114)
Student Allocations Interview Dates.
- Friday, February 27 @ 3 pm (DIGS 204)
- Friday, March 27 @ 3 pm (DIGS 204)
- Friday, April 10 @ 3 pm (DIGS 204)