Resource Center for Adult Students
Welcome to Winthrop University! Every student's path to Winthrop is unique, and we're glad you found your way to our campus.
Fall 2015 Semester Events
The Resource Center for Adult Students has a great line-up of events planned for the Fall semester!
Meals Made Simple Series
Join us for a great series of events focused on making meal planning and prep simple!
- Easy Weeknight Meals: Monday, September 14, 2015 at 3:30 p.m in MacFeat
- Harness the Power of Your Crock-Pot: Monday, October 12, 2015 at 3:30 p.m. in Dinkins Auditorium
- Couponing 101: Monday, November 16, 2015 at 3:30 p.m. in Dinkins Auditorium
Space in these workshops are limited. Please register in advance. Information on registration can be found on our Workshops page.
Conversations Over Coffee
Meet other students and learn a bit more about what Winthrop has to offer while enjoying a cup of coffee and snacks! All sessions will be held in Dinkins Auditorium.
- Wednesday, September 2 at 8 - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 15 at 5 - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 7 at 8 - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 13 at 5 - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4 at 8 - 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 17 at 5 - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2 at 8 - 10 a.m.
Get Connected with RCAS
Are you a Winthrop student interested in receiving information for Students with Families or from the Non-Traditional Adult Student Association or the Student Veterans of Winthrop Association? Submit a mailing list request form!
Mentoring & Consultations
Have questions about your Winthrop experience? Need some guidance about majors, understanding your degree requirements, or how to get involved on campus? Request a consultation with a RCAS staff member.
Curious about how things work at Winthrop? Want to chat with someone who has been in your shoes as a transfer and/or post-traditional student? Request to meet with one of our Adult Student Mentors.