March 29- 31, 2017
Dr. Chris Van Aller - Faculty Advisor
Summersby Okey-Hamrick - Program Assistant
Did you know you can earn a Scholarship to Winthrop University just for attending our conference? Visit raise.me for details!
Do you want to know more about Winthrop University Model United Nations? This is Model UN, a video put together by Winthrop University, can answer your questions!
February 10, 2017
Reminders as we approach the conference:
1. We are looking for resolutions to be submitted by March 1. If enough resolutions are not submitted, we reserve the right to write resolutions.
2. Please be receptive to your College Delegate- it is part of their grade to contact and connect with the high school team representing their country.
3. Please continue submitting your forms and fees. Please make all checks payable to Winthrop University with your school name in the memo line.
4. We are selling t-shirts by pre-order ONLY. Please visit the Registration page to order your t-shirts.
5. We have THIRTY High Schools this year! We are so happy to be spreading our program around North and South Carolina, but more high schools means that each school will be able to bring less delegations. We appreciate everyone's support of our program through the years, and we will do our best to please everyone, but please understand that we are limited on both space and resources.
December 13, 2016
Our University is undergoing a website audit during the spring semester. All additional correspondence regarding the conference will come through e-mail after January 2, 2017, when our offices reopen for the New Year.
November 29, 2016
We are working on assigning countries. We have 30 high schools signed up, so we are doing our best to "spread the gravy". We will assign first and second countries this week. More countries will be given out after the first of the year, as available. We are trying to include as many high schools as possible.
November 15, 2016
REMINDER: The deadline to submit the online Country Preference form is THIS Friday, November 18, 2016.
November 3, 2016
If you have filled out the online Country Preference form and have not received a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please give us a call at 803/323-2253. There may be an issue with email filters.
October 26, 2016
Our online Country Preference and Registration systems are live! Please follow the links to register for the conference. The deadline to request your countries is November 18, 2017.
October 3, 2016
We are looking forward to another exciting year of WUMUN! Letters have gone out and advisors should have received an email from email@example.com.
We have moved to an online Country Preference and Registration system. Please follow the embedded links for more information. Fees this year will be $25 per PERSON, rather than charging by delegation. This will cover registration, lunch on Thursday, and a keynote speaker as well as all conference materials.
Summersby Okey-Hamrick has taken over as program assistant. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 803/323-2181.