Majors and More

Master of Education in Counseling and Development

Graduate study in counseling and development leads to a Master of Education degree in either clinical mental health or school counseling. The Master of Education Degree in Counseling and Development requires completion of 60 semester hours of approved graduate-level work.

Read more about Counseling and Development.

Visit Graduate Studies in the Richard W. Riley College of Education, Sport, and Human Sciences.