Tuition and Fees
The fees charged for the Macfeat Laboratory School are determined annually by the University Budget Office.
All fees, except the application fee, are paid in the Cashier’s Office, 22 Tillman Hall. Make all checks payable to Winthrop University.
Hot lunches and morning and afternoon snacks are provided in the full-day programs; morning snack is provided in the half-day program.
Fees for the current academic year are as follows and are subject to change based on operational expenses:
- Application fee: (non-refundable for students not currently enrolled) $30 (submit to Macfeat Office, 41 Withers, with Application)
- Registration fee: (non-refundable, due upon acceptance) $90
- Tuition, After School Care and Materials Fee: (a payment schedule will be provided before school begins in the fall)
- Half-Day (8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.) $3243.00/year
- Full-Day (7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) $6156.00/year
- After School Care (3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.) $5.75 per day/semester commitment
- Full-Day Materials fee: (non-refundable) $96.25 due in August and $96.25 due in January.
- Half-Day Materials fee: (non-refundable) $55.00 due in August and $55 due in January.