Fraternal Conduct Board
The mission of the Fraternal Conduct Board is to promote a sense of community, community standards and values, civility, accountability, and the maintenance of good character. The Board supports the mission of Winthrop University. The mission of the Board will be accomplished by educating the Fraternal Community, settling disputes civilly, and hearing complaints against fraternal chapters.
The Fraternal Conduct Board is comprised of three members from each governing council; one being the Vice President of the council and two other members at large.
- Chair- Abigail Roush
- Vice Chair- Leighton Wise
- Board Member - JW Barrera
- Board Member - Ashley Collins
- Board Member - Jessica Dickey
- Board Member - Myckayla Gailliard
- Board Member - Lindsey Hawkins
- Board Member - Brianna Johnson
- Board Member - Anthony Mims
- Board Member - Chappell Moseley
- Board Member - Ben Rekiel
- Board Member - Stephen Rupp
Fraternal Conduct Board Bylaws (pdf - 141 KB)
2015-2016 Fraternal Conduct Board
Applications to be a part of the 2015-2016 Board are now being accepted. Please download and complete the application. Applications are due by Monday, February 8 at 5:00 pm to DIGS 269.