Student Services

CVPA Student Resources


Most degree options in the College of Visual & Performing Arts offer the opportunity to complete an internship for academic credit toward the major. In order to get academic credit for an internship, students must meet certain pre-requisite requirements and complete a number of written assignments. Interested students should contact their advisor, Department Chair, or the Center for Career Development and Internships.

Student Organizations

Many Visual & Performing Arts students choose to join one of the available arts-affiliated student organizations and honor societies, in addition to the many campus-wide organizations available.

Campus Services

View the Student Handbook for a complete list of resources available to Winthrop students and information about dining services, computer labs, study abroad opportunities, and just about anything else you need to know.

Contact Information:
CVPA Student Services
124 McLaurin Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733

Please click here to schedule an appointment.