Winthrop University: CVPA Student Services - Approval to Transfer Credit Form Instructions
Contact Information
CVPA Student Services
124 McLaurin Hall
Rock Hill, SC  29733, USA
803/323-2333 (fax)
Email Us

Love Where You’re Going!
Winthrop's Admissions Team is working hard to provide you with options to learn more about Life as an Eagle. Please check our Visit Page to sign up for one of our Virtual Admissions Experiences.

Want a one on one meeting or have any questions? There are three ways you can contact us:
Phone: 803/323-2191
Virtual Chat: Click here to register

For updates, announcements and special messages from Admissions, please follow us on Instagram - @winthropadmissions

Student Services

Approval to Transfer Credit Form Instructions

Approval to Transfer Credit form (pdf - 86 KB)

This form should be:

 -  filled out by current Winthrop University College of Visual and Performing Arts (CVPA) majors who plan to transfer credit to Winthrop from another institution;

 - turned in to the CVPA Student Services Office in 124 McLaurin Hall; and

 - completed before you take a course at another institution, to ensure the course will transfer.

Last Updated: 8/20/20