Winthrop University: College of Visual and Performing Arts - Forms & Policies
Contact Information
College of Visual and Performing Arts
133 McLaurin Hall
Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA
803/323-2333 (fax)

Love Where You’re Going!
Winthrop's Admissions Team is working hard to provide you with options to learn more about Life as an Eagle. Please check our Visit Page to sign up for one of our Virtual Admissions Experiences.

Want a one on one meeting or have any questions? There are three ways you can contact us:
Phone: 803/323-2191
Virtual Chat: Click here to register

For updates, announcements and special messages from Admissions, please follow us on Instagram - @winthropadmissions

Student Services

Forms & Policies

Online Forms for Students 

Change of Curriculum form - Change Catalog / Major / Concentration / Minor

Schedule Change Form - Add/Drop courses or change to S/U Basis

Student Complaint Form - College/Department-Level Academic Complaints

Transfer Credit Information Form

 - Purpose of the Transfer Credit Information Form

University-wide Undergraduate Petition Process

More forms are available on the Records & Registration website.

Last Updated: 8/20/20