Winthrop University: CVPA - Music - Graduate Degrees
Contact Information
Department of Music
129 Conservatory of Music
Rock Hill, SC  29733, USA
803/323-2343 (fax)

Love Where You’re Going!
Winthrop's Admissions Team is working hard to provide you with options to learn more about Life as an Eagle. Please check our Visit Page to sign up for one of our Virtual Admissions Experiences.

Want a one on one meeting or have any questions? There are three ways you can contact us:
Phone: 803/323-2191
Virtual Chat: Click here to register

For updates, announcements and special messages from Admissions, please follow us on Instagram - @winthropadmissions


Graduate Programs


Master of Music in Conducting degree
- Wind instrumental track
 - Choral track

Master of Music in Performance degree
 - All band and orchestral instruments, piano, organ, voice, guitar 

Master of Music Education degree

Master of Arts in Teaching degree
 - This degree offers initial teacher certification in music through the Richard W. Riley College of Education. Applicants must hold a bachelor's degree in music or its equivalent from an accredited institution.


Last Updated: 8/20/20