College of Education, Sport, and Human Sciences

Student Information

Professional Development Courses are offered to school personnel through school districts, state agencies or other professional offices.  All courses are offered for graduate, non-degree credit and are not transferable to regular graduate programs at Winthrop University.

It is the class participant's responsibility to have his/her transcript sent to the SC State Department of Education or any other desired location following completion of a WPDC course. Official Transcripts can be requested from the Office of Records and Registration.  An unofficial transcript may be printed by logging into Wingspan from the Winthrop Students area on the university website ( 

Transcript Requests