College of Education, Sport, and Human Sciences

Student Information

Professional Development Courses are offered to school personnel through school districts, state agencies or other professional offices.  All courses are offered for graduate, non-degree credit and are not transferable to regular graduate programs at Winthrop University.

It is the class participant's responsibility to have his/her transcript sent to the SC State Department of Education or any other desired location following completion of a WPDC course. Official Transcripts can be requested from the Office of Records and Registration. Requests must be submitted in writing and signed by the requestor. The request should include the student's full name, social security number and complete mailing address of the place the transcript is to be sent. The written request should be sent to Records and Registration, Winthrop University, 126 Tillman, Rock Hill, SC 29733 or faxed to 803/323-4600. An unofficial transcript may be printed by logging into Wingspan from the Winthrop Students area on the university website ( The user name is the student's social security number and the password is his/her six digit birth date.

Transcript Request Form