Find a Volunteer
If your organization has a service project, CCE can help you connect to individuals or groups who want to volunteer (temporary or long term). Here are a few ways we can help:
- Utilize EAGLElink (online posting system) to help spread the word to Winthrop students and alumni free of charge! If you are ready to post an opportunity, visit EAGLElink to do so. If you need assistance with registering, passwords or how to post, view our EAGLElink Guide (pdf – 370 kb) or call us at 803/323-2141 for assistance.
- Connect with our student-led service organization, S.O.A.R. (pdf – 313 kb). This is a great group of students who are always looking for ways to give back to the community. Check out their website at: http://soar11.wix.com/winthrop
- Connect with an academic class for a Service Learning project. Community organizations and schools are key components of service learning. The authentic settings and meaningful service provided for the students enrich their learning in the classroom and encourage future civic activities. Well-planned and supervised service-learning projects are one of the best ways to recruit future donors, board members, and volunteers!
- Contact a CCE staff member now to discuss creating a project that will be promoted to faculty and students who have the desire and the skills to get them completed for you. As you consider suitable work for service-learning students, please think "outside the box" and remember the different skill levels students bring.
- Submit your organization to our Volunteer Directory. Our Volunteer Directory (pdf – 407 kb) is a list of local organizations that have ongoing needs for both individual and/or group volunteers. Please send information regarding your organization, the project/volunteer needs and how students should apply (contact name and information) to email@example.com.