As a valued Winthrop alumni - we have a variety of resources available to assist with a job search, reconnecting with campus as a professional representative of your organization, or any recruiting needs for your company.
As an alumni you have free access to the following services:
- Career counseling appointments
- Career library resources
- Access to EAGLElink (web-based job listings)
- Participation in our career and/or graduate school fairs
- Participation at any of our career development workshops
- Access to computers with internet access to assist in the job search
- Graduate school practice tests through our partnership with The Princeton Review
- Helpful links
If you are interested in recruiting a volunteer, intern, part time or full time employee, please let our staff know how we can assist you.