Winthrop University Home Page
ABOUTADMISSIONS & AIDACADEMICSSTUDENT LIFEATHLETICSGIVING
Menu Header
Good Building - 1950
526 Myrtle Drive
wireless symbol
Good Building
This one-room former commercial establishment was acquired by Winthrop in 1972 from Mr. Banks Good. Prior to the purchase, the building had been a hamburger and hot dog stand called The Good Shoppe and later a women's clothing store, Elinor's Inc. Both stores were frequented by Winthrop students. Over the years, the building has served a variety of purposes including classroom, studio, and commercial space. Currently, it houses the Campus Police Department
WHAT'S HERE
Printable Campus MapCampus MapDirections to Campus
IN THE HEART OF THE CAROLINAS
© Winthrop University · 701 Oakland Avenue · Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA · 803/323-2211