Winthrop University Home Page
ABOUTADMISSIONS & AIDACADEMICSSTUDENT LIFEATHLETICSGIVING
Menu Header
ARCHIVE: Ward House - 1930
926 Oakland Avenue
Ward House

Built in 1930, the Ward House is the former residence of a prominent Rock Hill physician. The property is currently leased by Winthrop to house some offices of the S.C. Center for Educator Recruitment, Retention and Advancement.

WHAT'S HERE
  • S.C. Center for Educator Recruitment, Retention and Advancement
Printable Campus MapCampus MapDirections to Campus
IN THE HEART OF THE CAROLINAS
© Winthrop University · 701 Oakland Avenue · Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA · 803/323-2211