Winthrop University Home Page
ABOUTADMISSIONS & AIDACADEMICSSTUDENT LIFEATHLETICSGIVING
Menu Header
Sellers House
Oakland Avenue
Sellers House

Built in 1930, this former residence and tailor's shop was purchased by the university in 1989. It was renovated and in recent years has been used as a campus meeting space, a dining location for faculty/staff, office space for Facilities Design and Development, the Office of Development, and Computing and Information Technology.

Printable Campus MapCampus MapDirections to Campus
IN THE HEART OF THE CAROLINAS
© Winthrop University · 701 Oakland Avenue · Rock Hill, SC 29733, USA · 803/323-2211