Community & Visitors Parents & Families Future Students Current Students Alumni & Friends Faculty & Staff
Virtual Tour
Building Tour header photo
Phelps Hall - 1943
1210 Senior Circle
Phelps Hall

A Neo-Georgian-style building, Phelps was named in 1957 for Winthrop's third president, Dr. Shelton Phelps, who served from 1934-43. The building was used originally as a senior residence hall and was, at one time, called Senior Hall. In 1962, a new wing was added. Phelps Hall was renovated in 2011.

WHAT'S HERE
  • Residential suites for men and women
  • Open access computer lab
Printable Campus MapCampus MapDirections to Campus