Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 04 Image 05 Image 06
Virtual Tour
Building Tour header photo
Dalton Hall - 1999
1050 Founders Lane
wireless symbol
Life Sciences Building 1
LIfe Sciences Building  2Life Sciences Building 3Life Sciences Building 1

Formerly the Life Sciences Building, Dalton Hall was rededicated in April 2010 in honor of longtime environmental and arts supporters, Harry ’86 and ‘Becca Dalton. Completed in 1999, the building is the first addition to the university's central campus in more than three decades. The 65,000-square-foot building cost $12 million and provides laboratory facilities for the departments of biology and human nutrition, as well as office and research space for faculty members.

Interesting Features:

  • Majority of instructional spaces equipped with SMART components
  • Sophisticated ventilation system ensuring continuous fresh air flow
  • $1.2 million of new science equipment
  • Earthquake safe building
WHAT'S HERE
Printable Campus MapCampus MapDirections to Campus