Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 04 Image 05 Image 06
Virtual Tour
Building Tour header photo
Lee Wicker Hall - 1962
993 Park Avenue
wireless symbol
Lee Wicker Hall 1
Lee Wicker Hall 2Lee Wicker Hall 3Lee Wicker Hall 1

Originally a residence hall for seniors, Lee Wicker was the last Neo-Georgian-style building to be erected on the Winthrop campus. It was named for Lee Wicker Kinard, wife of Winthrop's second president, Dr. James P. Kinard, who served from 1928-34. Mrs. Kinard was a member of Winthrop's English faculty from 1895-96. Lee Wicker now houses co-eds of all class ranks.

Interesting Features:

  • New main entrance completed in summer 2003
WHAT'S HERE
  • Co-ed residential suites
Printable Campus MapCampus MapDirections to Campus