Image 01 Image 02 Image 03 Image 04 Image 05 Image 06
Virtual Tour
Building Tour header photo
Dinkins Hall - 1967
510 Myrtle Drive
wireless symbol
Dinkins Hall 1a
Dinkins HallDinkins Hall 1a

Dinkins Hall was named for John G. Dinkins, vice chair and member of the Board of Trustees who served from 1945-66. The building served as a popular gathering spot for students until fall 2010, when the new DiGiorgio Campus Center opened. Now Dinkins Hall is home to the offices of University College, which coordinates and supports programs in both academic affairs and student affairs.