Winthrop University Masthead
Search the site or search for people
Undergraduate Research

Undergraduate Research

Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) Graduate School Registry

If you are an undergraduate who has research experience and is planning to go to graduate school, consider posting your resume on the Graduate School Registry. This service is provided by the Council on Undergraduate Research. "Its purpose is to facilitate matchmaking between undergraduates with research experience and a desire to pursue an advanced degree, and graduate schools seeking high quality students who are well prepared for research."

Winthrop Home Page