Friday, June 8, 2012 Gold Room, DiGiorgio Campus Center Winthrop University, Rock Hill, SC 1:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order 2. Public Comment* 3. Approval of Board Minutes of April 13, 2012 4. Report of the Executive Committee and Chair of the Board A. Resolution to Honor Ms. Frances Davenport for Meritorious Service on the Winthrop University Board of Trustees B. Resolution Regarding Performance Evaluation of President Anthony J. DiGiorgio 5. Report of the Committee on Academic Affairs A. Resolution to Confer Emeritus Faculty Status B. Resolution to Add Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies 6. Report of the Committee on Finance A. Resolution to Adopt the Tuition Schedule and Operating Budget for 2012-13** 7. Report of the Committee on Advancement and Development 8. Report of the Committee on Student Life 9. Report of the Nominating Committee A. Election of Officers for 2012-13 Term 10. Reports from the Representatives to the Board A. Report from the Chair of Faculty Conference B. Report from the Chair of the Council of Student Leaders 11. Report from the President 12. Old Business 13. New Business 14. Adjournment **Tentative
Friday, June 8, 2012 Owens Hall Room 201 9:00 – 11:00am
1. Approval of Minutes of Academic Affairs Committee Meeting of April 13, 2011 2. Resolution to Approve Bachelor of Arts in Individualized Studies 3. Resolution to Confer Emeritus Status 4. Report on Tenure and Promotion 5. Presentation – Technology in the Classroom 6. Academic Affairs Unit Updates a. Dacus Library b. Arts and Sciences c. Visual and Performing Arts d. Education e. Graduate School f. Business Administration g. AAAS h. University College 7. Report from Vice President
Friday, June 8, 2012 9:00-11:00am Thompson Conference Room, Tillman Hall
1. Approval of Minutes from the April 13, 2012 meeting of the Committee on Finance 2. Review of 2012-2013 Allocation Status Report Projection*3. Resolution Regarding the Operating Budget and Required Student Fees for 2012-2013*4. Review of 2011-2012 Allocation Status Report 5. Update on Summer Projects* 6. Old Business* 7. New Business* (* Indicates no supporting materials)
Friday, June 8, 2012 Macfeat House 9:00 a.m.
1. Call to Order 2. Approval of Minutes of Committee Meeting of April 13, 2012 Division of University Advancement and Enrollment Management 1. Report on Fall 2012 New Student Recruitment and Enrollment 2. Presentation of the Windows Project, a Sculpture Installation Partnership between Winthrop University and the Wells Fargo Golf Championship 3. Review of 2011-2012 Key Recruitment Marketing Initiatives Division of University Development and Alumni Relations 4. Alumni Relations Update 5. Development Update 6. Foundation Update 7. Old Business 8. New Business Adjournment
Friday, June 8, 2012 222 DiGiorgio Campus Center 9 AM to 11 AM
1. Call to order 2. Approval of the minutes of the Committee on Student Life meeting of April 13, 2012 Intercollegiate Athletics 3. Spring Semester GPA Reports 4. Introduction of Men’s Basketball Coach Pat Kelsey 5. Update on Big South Conference Basketball Tournament Division of Student Life 6. Review of electronic textbooks available through the campus bookstore 7. Refinements to the Student Conduct Code 8. Briefing on Health and Counseling Services and future possibilities 9. Old business 10. New business Adjournment