To serve as student advocates for members of the TRiO program at Winthrop University.
- Increase participation of first year students through TRiO CONNECT
- Host social events for students to get to know the Leadership Council
- Support each other’s ideas and the overall success of the organization
- Consistent community volunteerism for local organizations (Adopt-A-Highway)
- Increase participation/leadership development of TRiO participants through involvement in council
- Attend leadership retreat, facilitate leadership workshops for TRiO students, attend other leadership opportunities across campus, etc.