The mission of the Academic Success Center at Winthrop University is to support the academic pursuits and life-long learning of undergraduate students, as they persist to graduation and beyond. The Academic Success Center serves students through a variety of personalized and structured experiences and resources that help students succeed academically, such as:
- One-on-one consultations;
- Interim grade consultations;
- Individual and group study spaces;
- Referrals to other university support services;
- Personal assistance with academic questions or concerns;
- Individual and group tutoring opportunities;
- Academic skill development - time management, study skills, organization, etc.;
- Development of academic action plans and success contracts;
- Specialized services for students on academic probation and those with incompletes.
Download the center's one-page flyer (pdf) to read
more about the Academic Success Center.