Are you looking to get involved on campus? Here are a few upcoming events where you can meet several of our student organizations or find ways to get engaged.
- 2016 Spring Involvement Fair will be Tuesday, January 26, 11a.m. in the Richardson Ballroom. Sign up here
- 2016 LIFT Conference-Register here !
Student Organization Training
All new student organizations must attend one of these information sessions in order to become a student organization for the 2015-2016 academic year. Student Groups must have attended by March 30.
- Thursday February 25, at 11am in DIGS 114
Student Organization Skill Builders
These sessions are designed to help your improve your personal leadership and your organization.
- Team builders Monday February, 1 5:30 p.m. DIGS 222
- Communication Monday February, 8 5:30 p.m. DIGS 222
- Event Planning Monday February, 15 5:30 p.m. DIGS 222
- Conflict Management Monday February, 22 5:30 p.m. DIGS 222
- Ethical Leadership Monday February, 29 5:30 p.m. DIGS 222
- Officer Transitions Thursday April, 14 11:00 a.m. DIGS 223
Student Allocations Training Dates.
A student organization must attend an allocations training during the academic year they wish to receive funding. Student groups must also have completed organization registration to request funds. Groups can apply in fall for funds for spring semester. Funds are available until gone.
- Tuesday January, 12 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Thursday January, 28 6:30 p.m. DIGS 114
- Thursday February, 18 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Friday March, 4 11 a.m DIGS 114
- Tuesday March, 22 11 a.m. DIGS 114
Life is Not a Reality TV Show. Get the Skills You Need
In partnership with the Adult Resource Center the following workshops will be offered Spring Semester. Attend 3 out of 4 and be entered to win $25.00 cafe cash.
The Price is Right- Learn how to shop on a budget. January 28, 11:00 a.m. DIGS 221
House Hunters-Everything you need to know about signing an off campus lease and other tips of living off campus February 18, 11:00 a.m. DIGS 221
Pimp My Ride-Learn Car Maintenance from a pro. March 22, 11:00 a.m. DIGS 221
The Apprentice-Everything you need to know about paperwork for that summer job or for your first full time job. April 12, 11:00 a.m. DIGS 221
If you would like to add your events to this calendar you can! Simply follow our How to Guide available here.