Are you looking to get involved on campus? Here are a few upcoming events where you can meet several of our student organizations or find ways to get engaged.
- 2015 Fall Convocation Picnic will be Monday, August 24 on the Margaret Nance Lawn. To have your student group added to the wait list please email email@example.com
- 2015 Fall Involvement Fair will be Tuesday, September 8, 11a.m. on the Campus Green.
All student organizations must attend one of these information sessions in order to re-register for the 2015-2016 academic year. Fall 2015 Dates will be posted in July. Please check back then.
Student Organization Training
Student Allocations Training
- Tuesday August 25, 5 p.m. In DIGS 114
- Friday August 28, 2 p.m. in DIGS 220
- Tuesday September 1, 11 a.m. in DIGS 114
- Wednesday September 2, 5 p.m. in DIGS 114
A student organization must attend an allocations training during the academic year they wish to receive funding.
- Thursday August 27 11 a.m. in DIGS 114
- Friday August 28, 3 p.m. in DIGS 220
Student Allocations Interview Dates.
- Check back in July for Fall 2015 dates.