To RSVP for the All-Star Leaderboard workshops above, please click HERE.
All student organizations must attend one of these information sessions in order to re-register for the 2013-2014 academic year. Please choose one of the following dates/times and send a representative from your organization to attend.
- Friday, January 24 @ 2 pm (Dina's Place)
- Thursday, February 13 @ 11 am (DIGS 223)
- Friday, March 7 @ 2 pm (DIGS 114)
Registered student organizations who are interested in obtaining SAC Funding must attend a SAC Training session before they can apply for funding.
Student Allocations Training Sessions:
- Friday, January 17 @ 2 pm (DIGS 223)
- Tuesday, February 11 @ 11 am (DIGS 223)
- Tuesday, March 11 @ 11 am (DIGS 223)
Student Allocations Interview Dates:
- Friday, January 31 @ 2 pm (DIGS 204)
- Friday, February 21 @ 2 pm (DIGS 204)
- Friday, March 7 @ 2 pm (DIGS 204)
- Friday, April 4 @ 2 pm (DIGS 204)
- Friday, April 18 @ 2 pm (DIGS 204)
Are you looking to get involved on campus? Here are a few upcoming events where you can meet several of our student organizations or find ways to get engaged!