Are you looking to get involved on campus? Here are a few upcoming events where you can meet several of our student organizations or find ways to get engaged.
- 2015 Fall Involvement Fair will be Tuesday, September 8, 11a.m. on the Campus Green. Sign up here (please note if your group has a table at Convocation you will have a table at the Fall Involvement Fair)
Student Organization Training
All student organizations must attend one of these information sessions in order to re-register for the 2015-2016 academic year. Student Groups must complete re-registration by September 30
- Monday September, 14 5:30 p.m. DIGS 114
- Thursday September, 17 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Tuesday September, 29 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Tuesday October, 13 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Tuesday November, 3 11 a.m. DIGS 220
- Friday November, 20 2 p.m. DIGS 114
Student Allocations Training Dates.
A student organization must attend an allocations training during the academic year they wish to receive funding. Student groups must also have completed organization registration to request funds. Groups can apply in fall for funds for spring semester. Funds are available until gone.
- Thursday September, 10 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Wednesday September, 16 6:30 p.m. DIGS 114
- Thursday September, 24 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Tuesday October, 6 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Tuesday October, 27 11 a.m. DIGS 114
- Thursday November 12 11 a.m. DIGS 114
Spring Semester training dates will be posted in late October.
If you would like to add your events to this calendar you can! Simply follow our How to Guide available here.