Residence Life Business Operations Graduate Associate
The Residence Life Graduate Associate for Business Operations will assist the Associate Director for Residence Life with general business systems. He or she will be responsible for:
- Daily activities in purchase record keeping and accounting.
- Assist with weekly procurement card reconciliation.
- Coordinate department expense payables.
- Assist with research in procurement procedures and activities.
- Assist with technology purchases.
- Assist with technology maintenance.
- Manage cable close-circuit movie channel operation.
- Assist with residential facilities. Includes coordinating repair of student MicroFridges, cable TV, student furniture, and department utility equipment (such as cell phones and golf carts).
- Assist with dining faciliites. Includes coordinating repair and maintaining inventory and repair records of cafeteria equipment.
- Some manual field work/ light lifting required.
- Assist with Web page creation and maintenance.
- Upkeep of Excel files and Access databases, including data manipulation, retrieval and research.
- Provide general assistance with marketing media.
- Provide general assistance with office functions.
- Other general duties as assigned.