Career Development Graduate Associateship
Implementing comprehensive Career Development programs and events in conjunction with Career and Civic Engagement professional staff.
1) Work with professional staff to implement a fall Career and Graduate School Fair.
2) Work with professional staff to implement a fall Volunteer Fair
3) Work with professional staff to implement three spring career fairs.
4) Conduct employer relations activities and increase employer participation.
1) Assist clients with EAGLElink program and general career related issues.
2) In absence of the administrative specialist, assist with basic office functions such as, answering phone, greeting clients, and posting opportunities on EAGLElink.
- Ability to organize and implement major programs/special events.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills
- Professional demeanor