The Staff Conference will establish the following committees beginning with the fall 2014 semester.
- Elections and Nominations: Committee members on this committee will be responsible for presenting the slate of staff members nominated to serve on the Staff Assembly in March of each year. The committee members will be responsible for conducting elections of representatives via the Assembly website in March of each year.Committee members will review the votes and notify Staff Conference who is elected to serve on the Assembly.
- Media & Communication: Committee members on this committee will assist with all forms of communication, including helping the Historian with the newsletter.
- Professional Development: Committee members will initiate staff development opportunities with appropriate offices and people. The group will be sensitive to the wide variety of interests among staff members.
- Campus & Community Involvement: Committee members will coordinate social, volunteer, and other activities to provide staff with opportunities to interact outside of their normal job roles.
- Recognition: Committee members will increase awareness of the contributions of staff to Winthrop, and promote the recognition of outstanding staff.
Please complete the Committee Sign-Up Form to select committees on which you would be interested in serving.