- Elections and Nominations: Committee members on this committee will be responsible for presenting the slate of staff members nominated to serve on the Staff Assembly in March of each year. The committee members will be responsible for conducting elections of representatives via the Assembly website in March of each year. Committee members will review the votes and notify Staff Conference who is elected to serve on the Assembly.
Assembly Representative: Becky Best
- Media & Communication: Committee members on this committee will assist with all forms of communication, including helping the Historian with the newsletter.
Chair: Shelley Jones
Assembly Representative: T. J. Carney
Maria G. D'Agostino
- Professional Development: Committee members will initiate staff development opportunities with appropriate offices and people. The group will be sensitive to the wide variety of interests among staff members.
Chair: Brett Best
Assembly Representative: Sharen DuBard
- Campus & Community Involvement: Committee members will coordinate social, volunteer, and other activities to provide staff with opportunities to interact outside of their normal job roles.
Chair: Pam Varasso
Assembly Representative: Kelly Shelton
- Recognition: Committee members will increase awareness of the contributions of staff to Winthrop, and promote the recognition of outstanding staff.
Chair: TJ Hyatt
Assembly Representative: Niki Behr