Newly Admitted Students
You can apply for housing directly on Wingspan
- Go to www.winthrop.edu and then click on the Wingspan link on top right of your screen.
- Login to Wingspan using your Winthrop username and password. (If you do not have a Winthrop username and password yet, go to www.winthrop.edu/mychecklist to create a computer account. It may take up to 48 hours after you create your Winthrop user name and password for the Eaglesnest Housing link to show in your Wingspan account.)
- Once logged in, click on Eaglesnest Housing under the Student Tools section.
- Click on "New Student Housing Application and Residence Hall Contract" under the Newly Admitted Students section.
- Complete all sections of the application and digitally sign the Residence Hall Contract/Lease.
Please download and read the updated "Eaglesnest Online Housing Application and Residence Hall Contract/Lease Instruction Sheet (pdf - 27 KB)"
Eaglesnest Room Change Possibilities for 2017-18 (Current Resident Students ONLY)
The Department of Residence Life is Offering possible opportunities for room changes for the 2017-18 academic year.
If you are happy with the room you selected for 2017-18, you do not need to take any action.
There are 2 different ways for you to approach a room change:
- If you have 1, 2, or 3 friends (4 including yourself) with whom you want to do a group room change.
- If you want to do an individual room change independent of other residents.
Group Room Change Request
(Interested in a room change along with 1-3 other friends. Available beginning Thursday, April 12th at 9AM.)
- To access Group Room Change Request, log into Wingspan and click on the Eaglesnest Housing link under Student Tools.
- We will try our best to honor your request, but we cannot guarantee that the requested type of space will be available to you and your group.
In order to successfully complete the Group Room Change Request process, the following apply:
- You have already selected, or been assigned, a room for 2017-18.
- The room change request is for 2017-18.
- Each person in your group must complete the Group Room Change Request in Eaglesnest. We strongly recommend all members of the group to submit the Group Room Change Request on the same day.
- An essential part of the Group Room Change Request is to list the roommates/suitemates with whom you are requesting to move. ALL roommate requests and residence hall requests MUST BE MUTUAL. If even one person's form does not match the others, EVERYBODY'S request in the group will be voided.
- Completing this form will result in a room change request. If the appropriate space becomes available during the remainder of the Spring Semester or during the summer, you will be notified by email that your request was approved and you will be moved based on your request.
Individual Room Change
(Interested in a room change by yourself. Available Monday - Friday, 12 noon to 12 midnight, starting Monday, April 17th.)
- To access Individual Room Change, log into Wingspan and click on the Eaglesnest Housing link under Student Tools.
- Individual Room Change will be open until June 26th.
During Individual Room Change, you are eligible to select any space in a room or suite available for the 2017-18. You will not be able to pull in roommates/suitemates. You may only change YOUR SPACE individually.
In order to successfully complete this room change, all of the following must apply:
- You have already selected or been assigned a room for 2017-18.
- The room change is for 2017-18.
- You are requesting a room change independent of other residents (only individual bed spaces will be available.)
Once you complete this process, your room change is complete.
Contact Us with Questions
- Call (803)323-2223
- Send us an email