Newly Admitted Students
You can apply for housing directly on Wingspan.
- Go to www.winthrop.edu and then click on the Wingspan link on top right of your screen.
- Login to Wingspan using your Winthrop username and password. (If you do not have a Winthrop username and password yet, go to www.winthrop.edu/mychecklist to create a computer account. It may take up to 48 hours after you create your Winthrop user name and password for the Eaglesnest Housing link to show in your Wingspan account.)
- Once logged in, click on Eaglesnest Housing under the Student Tools section.
- Click on "New Student Housing Application and Residence Hall Contract" under the Newly Admitted Students section.
- Complete all sections of the application and digitally sign the Residence Hall Contract/Lease.
Please download and read the updated "Eaglesnest Online Housing Application and Residence Hall Contract/Lease Instruction Sheet (pdf - 27 KB)"
Eaglesnest Room Selection (Current Resident Students ONLY)
For more information about Eaglesnest Room Selection for Continuing Students, please click on the following link:
Eaglesnest 2017-18 Room Selection